Reservation terms and conditions
- Check in is from 1pm and check out is at 11am, whichever day of the week. Depending on other reservations, we may be able to be flexible with this schedule.
- Reservations must be for a minimum of 2 nights, any time of the year.
- Prices are in euros € and VAT is included as well as other taxes (subject to legislative changes), unless otherwise indicated on our website or in the confirmation email.
- Regarding the apartment, the use of the fireplace is the sole responsibility of the person/people who occupy the apartment and use it. The fireplace must always be used by adults who are aware of related safety hazards and careful not to overload the fireplace, which can potentially cause damage to people or the building itself. Users are responsible for any damages that may occur.
- We request a 50% reservation deposit. The remainder will be paid one week before arrival.
- We only accept payment through bank transfer or cash.
- Cancellation fees are applied.
- We cannot accept reservations for more than 11 people. This is for your comfort and to comply with our tourism license requirements.
- For logistical reasons, we cannot accept reservations less than 2 days prior to arrival.
- We cannot host stag/hen parties.
- Smoking is forbidden inside any room in sa mayma rural house.
- With the exception of the apartment, the rooms do not have a refrigerator, so it is not allowed to enter food or eat in them. In sa mayma you have areas enabled to eat, but not for food preservation.
What is included
- Linens and towels (except beach towels).
- For stays of 10 days or longer, we include a change of linen.
- Total preparation of accommodations prior to arrival.
- Cleaning after checkout.
- Swimming pool (from mid-May to mid-September).
- First load of firewood (for the apartment only, which has a fireplace). You can purchase extra firewood for 5€ per load.
- Breakfast (€ 5/person).
- Yoga classes. *
- Massages. *
- Guided excursions. *
(*) Check prices
Our cancellation policy establishes that customers can cancel their reservation and receive a full refund of the amount paid when the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to arrival. In case of a cancellation between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival, the refund will be 50% of the amount paid. However, if the cancellation occurs within 15 days prior to arrival, no refund will be given.
Sa mayma rural house reserves the right to rectify or cancel reservations in the case of fraud or error. In this case, we will notify you within 48 hours of the alteration or cancellation of your reservation.